Aircraft Platform Control Product Design & Development Engineer
- Ensure that all products are designed, procured and built according to customer and company quality requirements.
- Design new products and redesign existing products to meet customer specifications.
- Participate in product concept, which includes development through completion
- Possess ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interface with customers, depending on the projects assigned.
- Engage in heavy testing of the product they are working on/assigned, along with performing CAD modeling, assisting with prototype creation, and writing technical reports.
- Minimum 5 years Design and Development experience with hands on stick and throttle. Writing component specifications, or designing products to meet those specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with products that are required to meet either military standards or FAA standards.
- Must be a creative problem solver and solution provider. Able to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering required with an emphasis on mechanical design preferred.
- 3D CAD modeling proficiency required.
- Experience writing test procedures required.
- Experience in aircraft hands on stick and throttle systems a plus.
- Experience with requirements management software a plus.
- Experience in SolidWorks is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Design and Development experience w/hands on stick/throttle: 5 years (Required)
- military standards or FAA standards: 5 years (Required)
- FEA: 3 years (Preferred)
- 3D CAD modeling proficiency: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job