Are you looking for a career with a family-oriented company that values their team? If you want to work for an employer who wants to grow your career, provide competitive benefits, pay for performance and put you on a WINNING TEAM, then Haller is for YOU!
With our large customer base, financial strength, and over 35 years in business, we are positioned to grow and thrive in the years to come. Our mission is to enrich the lives of Haller Enterprises employees, customers and the communities we serve by delivering unparalleled commercial and residential service and solutions.
Haller Enterprises is looking for an experienced Commercial Estimator to join our winning team! Ideal candidates will have an understanding of Electrical systems and installations. This is a Safety Sensitive position.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus eligible!
- Benefits start on day one!
- Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Company-paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Traditional 401k & Roth 401K (with increased company match that starts the 1st of the month following your first 30 days)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Personal time
- Educational Scholarships for Certifications & Licensing
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Understands Electrical systems and installations
- Review and document existing conditions as well as drawings, surveys, satellite imaging and scans
- Help identify and detail pre-fab assemblies and opportunities
- Provide take-off documentation to support estimates, and input into software and spreadsheets
- Review specifications, project timelines and schedules
- Develop fixture and system budgets
- Request, obtain and store quotes for equipment, components, or services
- Associate Labor hours to installations by phase of work
- Meet with key contacts (architects,engineers, general contractors, owners, maintenance personnel, code, officials, vendors, management, and technicians)
- Provide labor hour adjustments when appropriate based on site conditions or difficulty
- Calculate Equipment costs, fees and project expenses
- Clearly identify and convey scope of work in concise proposals
- Evaluate project budgets and estimates from various perspectives including historical job data
- Apply appropriate margins, taxes, and fees to jobs
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as an Estimator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Trimble Viewpoint software is a plus
Indeed Hire and Haller Enterprises are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- using Trimble Viewpoint software: 1 year (Preferred)
- commercial electrical work: 2 years (Required)
- installing electrical systems: 1 year (Required)
- estimator: 3 years (Required)
- Lititz, PA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Required)