Project Manager / Engineer, Civil Projects
This entry-level Project Manager / Engineer position will work directly under lead Project Managers. Candidate shall have knowledge of heavy & highway construction projects. Duties will include estimating, assisting in project financial oversight, project documentation, coordination/scheduling of work, interacting with project owners and designers. A specific task with be the oversite/coordination of electronic survey instrumentation as it relates to Trimble, Leica and both GPS RTK and robotic total stations.
Vrana Construction provides job security, top wages, benefits and a great working environment.
- Managing all aspects of project(s), including: pre-planning, materials, subcontractors, manpower and equipment, productivity, quality, client satisfaction, and safety
- A strong emphasis of documentation skills
- Knowledge and strong interest of survey fundamentals with emphasis on technology as related to the interface of GPS enabled equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Sciences preferred
- 3+ years' experience in related field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
If you're looking for a place to grow at a company that values a Commitment to Excellence, Vrana Construction has opportunities for you. Visit our website for more details!
Look at the video below to see our teams in action
Vrana Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer