Project Manager / Engineer, Civil Projects
This entry-level Project Manager / Engineer position will work directly under lead Project Managers. Candidate shall have knowledge of heavy & highway construction projects. Duties will include estimating, assisting in project financial oversight, project documentation, coordination/scheduling of work, interacting with project owners and designers. A specific task with be the oversite/coordination of electronic survey instrumentation as it relates to Trimble, Leica and both GPS RTK and robotic total stations.
Vrana Construction provides job security, top wages, benefits and a great working environment.
- Managing all aspects of project(s), including: pre-planning, materials, subcontractors, manpower and equipment, productivity, quality, client satisfaction, and safety
- A strong emphasis of documentation skills
- Knowledge and strong interest of survey fundamentals with emphasis on technology as related to the interface of GPS enabled equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Sciences preferred
- 3+ years' experience in related field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
If you're looking for a place to grow at a company that values a Commitment to Excellence, Vrana Construction has opportunities for you.
Vrana Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer