· Reviews and summarizes test data for product evaluation.
· Drafts Technical Evaluation Reports with oversight of a senior technical writer/engineer.
· Researches building code requirements for product certification. Summarizes and communicates findings.
· Reviews quality assurance and quality control documentation for completeness.
· Takes ownership of tasks and engages experienced staff to bring projects to completion.
· Seeks out knowledge and has a desire to learn building code content, construction methods, industry trends, client needs, etc.
o Shows a desire to become a subject matter expert in their areas of interest.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Structures.
- Knowledge of steel, concrete, and wood design.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize a variety of simultaneous projects.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, VBA with a desire to go beyond the basics of these programs to create automated programs and processes.
· Variety of activities, simultaneous projects fast-paced environment.
· Technical, analytical focused work within established standards and guidelines.
· Work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off