Credit Management Services is seeking candidates for the Software Programmer position in Grand Island, NE.
Develop and implement software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives using Microsoft Visual Studio VB. Analyze current systems and create, test, implement, maintain and document programs through knowledge of the system development cycle.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in Microsoft Visual Studio VB
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOD and OOA)
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Maintain standards compliance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years of Windows development/Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or greater experience required
- The employee must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
Indeed Hire and Credit Management Services are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Planning and Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows development/Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or greater: 3 years (Required)
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)