Talent Harvest is a Recruitment as a Service Company. Employers hire us to be their internal recruitment team.
Our Client, Nikola Labs powers manufacturing uptime by delivering an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day
We're a rapidly growing start-up based in Columbus, OH. Having just secured Series B funding and on the road to being profitable in the next 12 months, we are expanding our internal groups to meet our demand.
Currently looking for a Full Stack Developer /AWS Reliability Engineer to help scale our IoT predictive maintenance solution. We are growing FAST and need your help disrupting the manufacturing condition monitoring space. With a modern tech stack, we have a unique opportunity to get you in on the ground floor to help our agile and efficient team continue building out our cloud application. If you love the startup life and the sense of urgency where the tools you build materially impact the organization's growth, let’s talk.
Why Join our team?
We are offering competitive w2 compensation, health benefits, stock options, work from home (remote), flexible with paid time off, and have a fun team loaded with talent. We are in the steep phase of the growth curve and our current team members will quickly become our future leaders. Being a small, nimble organization, you will be expected to operate with general autonomy and decision-making abilities in your area. We do not micromanage, we hire great people and let them do great work.
Who you are
- Must be self-motived with a strong initiative to efficiently and effectively deliver solutions.
- Able to thrive on new challenges in a fast-paced agile environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Able to balance between the perfect solution and just getting it done
- Preferred location is close proximity to Columbus, OH but open to more remote as long as availability is during or around the eastern time zone.
- Must be able to work well in an open team environment
- Monitor and implement tools to ensure AWS application uptime
- Design, develop, and/or prototype adoption of AWS application features
- Identify and mitigate infrastructure risks
- Manage and monitor third party data sources
- Help mature DevOps processes
- AWS Cost Optimization
- Collaborate with team to solve problems
- Continuous improvement of best AWS practices including security
- Strong experience designing, building, and supporting AWS features including but not limited to AWS Cognito, API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, and related AWS cloud tools
- Experience measuring and monitoring application performance
- Experience orchestrating large volumes of data from various sources and formats
- Experience with cost optimizations
- Familiarity with AWS 5 pillars of Well-Architected Framework
Nikola Labs is a rapidly growing start-up with big ambitions. We think and act nimbly and believe in open communication from every team member, where feedback to improve technology and company operations is both encouraged and rewarded. We have an informal work environment that favors results over bureaucracy.
Nikola Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all that meet the minimum qualifications to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Please list AWS 5 pillars of Well-Architected Framework.
- AWS: 2 years (Required)
- AWS Cognito, API Gateway, Lambda, RDS: 1 year (Preferred)