We Deserve the Best – And So Do You!
High Growth Company
Opportunity to Learn and Grow
Shape your Career
See the Importance of Your Work
Millstone is a fast growing, fast paced medical service provider for the top Orthopedic companies in the industry. Millstone’s business focus is sterile and non-sterile packaging of medical devices.
Millstone also engages in other activities, such as mechanical inspection and assembly, which are designed to meet the outsourcing requirements of medical device manufacturers seeking to reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and timeliness. We are FDA and ISO registered and employ a detailed internal quality system to ensure ISO compliance.
Millstone is seeking an energetic and engaged Sr. Manufacturing Engineering Technician (ME Tech) to join our Manufacturing Engineering Department. As a ME Tech, you will be required to collaborate with Millstone’s Manufacturing Engineers to assist in equipment selection, installation, validation, maintenance and calibration, improvements, documentation, spare parts, and of course Product Quality.
- Eager, hands-on manufacturing support through equipment and process troubleshooting.
- Develop and implement equipment reliability improvements through targeted maintenance procedures and technical system upgrades.
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies into production.
- Responsible for timely equipment troubleshooting and repair, development of systems and procedures to be used for product quality and process capability improvements.
- Trend preventive maintenance and calibration data for end-of-service predictions using predictive analytics.
- Collaborate and partner with various departments to investigate and troubleshoot process or equipment issues, and to implement specific corrective actions using PFMEA, root cause analysis, and other risk management methodologies.
- Act as an integral member of project teams tasked with resolving technical issues or continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible for all necessary documentation and approvals; standard operating procedures, work instructions, and assist with related training.
- Develop workable project plans and timelines to meet goals.
- Develop workplan and measurement data templates within the regulatory asset manager.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of experience in medical device processing or 3-5 years manufacturing / manufacturing engineering support.
- College degree is preferred. High School Diploma will be considered if experience is specific to manufacturing, especially medical device manufacturing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a team or independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft based applications.
- Solid works and/or AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, schematics, troubleshooting, and problem-solving techniques.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, automated systems or UV glue system is a plus.
Millstone Medical Outsourcing offers a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits beginning on the first day of employment and 401K with company match. Other benefits include paid vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay and voluntary benefits in addition to an employee-centric work environment. To learn more about Millstone Medical Outsourcing and all its current employment opportunities, please visit us at www.millstonemedical.com.
Millstone Medical Outsourcing provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $68,016.00 per year
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location