Full-Stack Software Developer needed near Costa Mesa, CA
John.Erwin@rht.com to apply
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Participate in the design of software
- Develop/maintain software and documentation
- Identify gaps and opportunities in software applications, propose technical solutions, and develop code to improve efficiency of software
- Analyze and document existing systems, develop software, review code, and provide recommendations to improve performance, maintainability and scalability
- Provide development estimates and consistently deliver on-time, high-quality code
- Mentor/coach junior staff on best practices and provide implementation oversight and guidance to ensure consistency and quality of design and code
- Participate on teams from an “everyone wins” context that produce powerful results
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and process can help improve the software
- Function by being intentional, being responsible, demonstrating initiative and taking ownership
- B.S. degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented concepts, principles, practices and procedures in professional software development including the SDLC
- 5+ of programming experience with at least three years of web application development
- Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, WCF and PL/SQL
- SQL, preferably Oracle
- SVN, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience developing software in real estate domain and on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, a plus
- DevOps transformation (i.e. Selenium, Jenkins, CI/CD), a plus
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are required for success at this position
- Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred
- Proficiency in JIRA
- Simple object access protocol experience
- Command of ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of Full SDLC
- Visual Studio experience preferred
- Applicants with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are strongly preferred.
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- We are particularly looking for candidates with familiarity with scrum
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.