About the Position:
This position monitors, develops work plans and makes recommendations for Capital improvements to operating policies of a complex multi-purpose power project that includes a hydroelectric power plant, flood damage reduction projects, fish collection and passage facilities and associated equipment.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate capital improvements.
- Develop long and short term investment plans.
- Develop resourcing and scheduling plans for execution.
- Support business case development for presentation to the capital work group.
- Track execution during all phases of work.
- Supervise planning, engineering technicians and the document management group.
- Develop and oversee document management team.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply on-line at www.usajobs.gov Job announcement number:
WTHE2024463110700887D (Open to the public)
DE (Open to the public)
POSITION POSTING DATES: 1/30-2/12/20
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $76,721.00 to $99,741.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative