Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high-quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Multi-Vendor Customer Service Engineer IV
Service Area – Columbia, SC Area
Shift Requirements after onboarding/training for this role:
Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Multi-Vendor Customer Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
You will be servicing Multi-Vendor Imaging Equipment in the Columbia, SC area.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers:
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- You have knowledge and experience performing service, preventative maintenance, and modifications on Medical Imaging Equipment at customer sites with minimal supervision.
- You have previous experience servicing the desired Medical Imaging Equipment: Philips Nuclear Medicine (SPECT) systems
- You have the ability and experience to establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as perform necessary administrative duties timely and accurately. You are the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
- You have a strong background working with electronics and are proficient in the use of service tools and service test equipment
- You have proficient PC skills (MS Windows & Microsoft Office 365 -Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Minimum Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong electronics background and computer skills required
- 10+ years of field service experience is desired
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Ability to work both individually and in an established team setting
- You have strong customer service and communication skills
- You have the ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography
- You have the willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific role before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.