Our company’s purpose is to help our people achieve their highest potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Builds effective teams by leveraging team member strengths and overcoming weaknesses.
- Demonstrates self-motivation
- Demonstrates integrity and respect. Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with team members, customers, and vendors.
- Works closely with the supervisor to plan, coordinate and execute the installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications, drawings and local codes
- Completes and submits all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with team members, customers and vendors of all levels
- Obtains and retains specified licenses and/or certifications to perform work in the electrical industry according to the requirements of the state or municipality
- Organizes and effectively utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks
- Proven ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings, schematics, and diagrams of electrical components and systems to accurately plan installation
- Experience in the installation of a wide variety of electrical distribution equipment (1000V and below)
- Prepares as-built sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems
- Understands current knowledge of National Electrical Code to include:
- Conduit and wire sizing with adjustments
- Basic motor installations
- General wiring methods
- Experience with power saws, threaders, wire tuggers, hydraulic benders, and knockout punches
- Inspects, tests, and uses metering equipment on electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Must possess a state Journeyman’s License
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills
- Has the ability to work without direct supervision
- To stand for at least eight to ten hours per day
- To walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and work overhead
- Must frequently lift and/or move 25-50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required
Job Type: Full-time
- Journeyman Electrician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wisconsin Journeyman (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply