Principal Engineer - Springdale, AR, Geotechnical & CMT
Review & Apply Directly on Atlas Website by pasting this link in your browser: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2177407&d=Atlas&r=5000821740500#/
Atlas Technical Consultants ('Atlas' ATCX) is a nationwide leader in civil engineering, materials testing and geotechnical consulting services for environmental, industrial and infrastructure construction projects. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Atlas currently has over 3,500 employees and 140 offices throughout the US. It’s no accident that Atlas creates a better experience for infrastructure and environmental projects. It’s how we are built – with the best people in the industry, with the reach and expertise to help at any and every step of the project, and with a heart-led approach that puts quality and safety at the center of everything we do. We’re just built to be better.
We are a great company. Come join us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will participate in assisting our CMT Departments in the field. Field roles may include but not limited to performing site testing and inspections with masonry, reinforcing steel, concrete, and soils.
- Civil Engineering degree
- 10+ years' Experience in Geotechnical & CMT
- Some experience as in Civil Engineering a plus
- Professional Engineer License in AR or ability to obtain quickly.
- Office or Department Management experience
- Fluent with a computer and Microsoft suite, Excel, etc.
- Capable of utilizing Engineering software
- Ability to perform engineering judgement and recommendations
- Ability to write geotechnical reports
- Ability to manager projects and Branch with financial and reporting oversight
- Ability to aid in Business Development
- Ability to prepare costing and proposals
- Ability to manage personnel
Other miscellaneous qualities:
- Must be able to communicate very easily
- Safety oriented
- Certifications etc.
ATLAS EEOC Statement
Atlas Technical Consultants is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atlas Technical Consultants makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read through our EEO Policy https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated\_files/employers/poster\_screen\_reader\_optimized.pdf
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Geotechnical engineering: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: One location