Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
Fargo Automation is part of the Koerber Group, a globally active enterprise driven by technology and innovations in the machinery business. Fargo Automation is active in the pharmaceutical and medical device sector with a focus on the automation of processes for our customers. We develop and engineer machines for handling of syringes and packaging of medical devices from secondary packaging to pallet. We also offer customized automation solutions in these markets.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team
- You develop PLC programs to automate machines using Allen Bradley Studio 5000 software
- You apply electrical engineering, automation programmer, and controls skills to automate equipment that is installed on a production line
- You design an operator interface for machine control using Allen Bradley FTView Studio ME software
- You define machine processes with support from mechanical engineering
- You assist with the selection of electrical components
- You review the safety circuit design and complete machine safety system programming
- You provide suggestions for design improvements or changes during all phases of machine design
- You integrate third part equipment into machine functions
- You debug and prepare the machine for factory acceptance testing (FAT)
- You review the operating manuals prepared by the technical writer
- You travel to the customer’s facility for machine integration and site acceptance testing (SAT)
- You communicate and interact with customers in a positive and professional manner
- You have a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- You have experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs.
- You have experience with machine motion applications (preferred).
- You have experience programming Fanuc robots (preferred).
- You have familiarity with other programming languages (Python, C++, C#, VB) (preferred).
- You have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have the ability to travel up to 25%.
Your working environment at Körber
Join Körber Pharma and you will work in an innovative, friendly and digital environment providing the opportunity to advance your career. Irrespective of whether it is engineering, production or supporting exciting projects – you have the chance to contribute your expertise and make a difference. As part of the team, you contribute to the solution throughout the entire pharma value chain.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package including health, dental, vision insurance and retirement plan.
- You will work in a modern work environment with open culture towards improvements and new ideas.
- You are part of a global operating company with a wide customer basis and a growing business.
- You profit from international cooperation within group-expert network to implement corporate wide concepts.
- You will work in a team with a focus on meeting or exceeding customer requirements.
Can you find yourself in this profile?
Then you are right at Körber. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Equal employer opportunity
Körber Pharma is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our nation’s military veterans represent the top talent this country has to offer. They bring meaningful skills to the workplace and are assets to our company. We encourage U.S. Military Veterans to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
- Allen Bradley: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location