Job title: Senior Electrical/Electronics Engineer
Date: January 13th 2020
Company: ReichDrill LLC
The role of the senior Electrical/Electronics Engineer is to support ongoing projects and new development projects using his technical knowledge and experience.
This is accomplished by identifying and specifying purchased components including interactions with vendors, designing and documenting the wiring, electronic components, circuit diagrams, and integrating these items into machine systems and subsystems.
In addition, the Electrical/Electronics Engineer is also responsible for the ERP maintenance of items and Bills of Material corresponding to his parts of the projects. The Senior Designer also plays a critical role in the establishment and documentation of technical specifications, machine capabilities, and machine performance.
- Managing technical data and bill of material and be working directly with other team from the company and the group in order to produce some drilling equipment with the highest level of quality with the lowest cost and shortest delivery time as possible.
- Ensure an update of drawings has needed.
Will be responsible for all aspect of engineering
- Produce electronics drawings or other graphics representing industrial control, sensors, instrumentation, or analog or digital telecommunications networks, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Work closely with Service department to resolve issues and make product improvement in those areas of concern through customer and service personnel feedback.
- Review electrical engineering plans to ensure adherence to design specifications and compliance with applicable electrical codes and standards.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Provide production with manufacturing files including detailed circuit diagrams and instructions to meet committed scheduled delivery.
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material.
- Calculate design specifications or cost, material, and resource estimates, and prepare project schedules and budgets.
- Establishment and documentation of technical specifications, machine capabilities, and machine performance.
- Institute 3D AutoCAD Inventor, or other, program for existing and future design documentation.
- Lead the improvements of the current systems in preparation of the implementation of CAN bus technology.
- Select electronics equipment, components, or systems to meet functional specifications.
- Work closely with our suppliers to coordinate all technical and product issues.
- Coordinate with other Eurofor group engineering on compatible software.
- Involvement in day-to-day engineering designs.
- ERP maintenance of items and Bills of Material.
- Technical skills in electrics and electronics (engineering studies).
- Adaptability to a human size team and company
- Knowledge of ERP software and CAD software
- Experience with Canbus technology
- Open minded
Status : Senior employee
Location: Phillipsburg, PA
Mobility : Possible travel to visit suppliers
Benefit : Paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with matching, health insurance with HSA, dental and vision, life Insurance, disability insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place