COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Pinnacle is seeking a Flight Line Operations Technician to support our Services business area. Pinnacle, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, is a leading innovator, developer, and provider of defense and aerospace products and services. Pinnacle fosters a work-hard, play-hard corporate culture, with many opportunities for advancement and career progression in a fast-paced organization that is experiencing exponential growth. Pinnacle has been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018! While Pinnacle offers competitive, traditional benefits, we are excited about the recent implementation of an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)!
Individuals serving as a Flight Line Operation Tech will typically perform duties in the following areas:
Provide Airfield Ground Operations Support for Unmanned Aviation. The technician may perform duties in any, or all of the following areas:
1) Participation in Downed Aircraft Recovery Teams
2) Provide Petroleum, Oil and Lubricant (POL) support
3) Site and runway maintenance
4) Participates in special projects as required
5) May be selected to lead or supervise teams or projects
1) Ability to perform general maintenance tasks
2) Ability to follow written and verbal instructions; knowledge of relevant tools and equipment
3) Ability to perform basic functions in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
4) Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, ascend and descend stairs; stand for extended periods of time, up to at least 50 minutes, and walk at least 200 meters across uneven or unpaved surfaces
5) Must be able to support shift work while working outdoors in all weather conditions
6) Must be a US Citizen
1) Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a HAZMAT and tanker endorsement
2) Familiarity with ISO- certified Quality Management System; OSHA safety requirements
3) Prior experience in Manned/Unmanned Aircraft Systems or training support and flight line operations
4) Fuel handling experience
5) Current active US Secret Clearance
1, High School Graduate, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or work/military experience.
1. Ability to participate in training and/or certification to properly respond to aircraft recovery operations, HAZMAT response, and Laser safety.
2. Ability to acquire and maintain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a HAZMAT and tanker endorsement.
3. Travel up to 10% required, if necessary.
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans