DSFederal is seeking a mid-level DevOps/DevSecOps engineer to support the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Agricultural Library (NAL). This position will work closely with NAL technical leads to design and implement DevSecOps processes within NAL’s environments.
- Work closely with development team to create an automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform or similar.
- Build and configure delivery environments supporting CD/CI tools using an Agile delivery methodology
- Define and implement the build, deployment and monitoring standards for the project
- Deliver an end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
- Work closely with Government Technical Lead and development team to build and configure a high performing, scalable, cloud-based infrastructure
- Create scripts and/or templates to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks
- Run security scans on an application using tools such as Acunetix or Tenable.
- Asses and improve test coverage using applications such as Coveralls, SonarQube, and Codecov.
- DevOps/DevSecOps best practices including building a security focused, continuous integration, continuous delivery, software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Building Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines with Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform or similar. Proficient at integration of various tools into DevOps pipeline such as Jenkins, Git, Nexus, and SonarQube.
- Proficient in Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
A degree in Computer Science or related major, or equivalent work experience.
US citizenship required