Our mission is to implement high design projects that holistically embrace sustainable design principles while utilizing Wight’s unique Integrated Delivery Services. Wight is currently in search of a Traffic Engineer, with a strong professional drive with great passion and self-direction, to join our collaborative and engaging practice.
The Traffic Engineer will join our expanding Transportation practice in order to help build upon our Phase II design team.
- Review and oversee traffic planning studies that include data on road construction, land development, traffic signals and traffic flow.
- Assure/monitor client satisfaction. Develop strong client relationships.
- Meet with clients and municipalities.
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to transportation Engineers.
- May participate in marketing presentations and client meeting.
- 15+ years of relevant progressive professional experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering from an Accredited School.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Wight & Company offers excellent benefits and a wonderful work environment. For more information about our company, visit our website at www.wightco.com.
Wight & Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Wight & Company values diversity in our workforce. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting people with disabilities and veterans. If you need an accommodation to assist with completing the electronic application, please call us at 630.969.7000 and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We follow all CDC and State of Illinois guidelines and requirements
- Professional Engineer (Required)