1. Create product design, package creation, and management of new valves and actuators to meet customer requirements.
2. Initiate and modify new and existing part numbers with SAP system for gate valve parts and actuators.
3. Create BOMs for new prototype designs and assist purchasing, quality, and operations during product development process.
4. Develop CAD model and create design schematics for new prototype products.
5. Perform engineering calculations and studies using technical tools.
6. Develop quality and material specifications for new designs.
7. Review and pre-approve engineering design files and drawings.
8. Conduct Material Review Board (MRB) for valves and actuator products.
9. Develop operations, maintenance manuals and work instructions for newly designed products.
10. Program, maintain and assemble high pressure hydro-static testing units.
11. Perform gap assessment of Quality Management System (QMS) and develop data analysis to ensure compliance with new quality specifications.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS A COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS PACKAGE.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift