Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Marine & Land Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
- The Associate Electrical Engineer will design, develop, test and support production of Land Systems vehicles as well as integration of vehicular components, systems and subassemblies in conjunction with new design, product improvement, field and production problem resolution.
- Create engineering models and drawings in CAD system such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, NX, CATIA and Pro-E.
- Perform engineering calculations, writing specifications, formulating sketches, testing criteria, failure analysis, cost and scheduling estimates.
- Provide technical support to designers, draftsmen, test engineers for technical data package delivery.
- Support vehicle with production build, problem solving analysis and documentation as required.
- Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Electrical/Electronic component and system integration and analysis; electrical power distribution system design and electrical load analysis; electrical circuit design and analysis
- Electromotive components system design and integration; electro-electrical and servo control mechanism design and integration; electrical/electronic instrumentation and data acquisition
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or related CAD experience
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
08/23/2019, 12:00:00 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.