WebFX is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Jr. Web Developer. Employees in this role will coordinate and participate in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using the LAMP solution stack of software, among other responsibilities.
What You'll Do
- Coordinating and participating in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using the LAMP solution stack of software
- Programming, developing, and producing data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software
- Consulting with clients and the account team to ensure the use of effective Internet-based technologies for enterprise business applications
- Debugging and problem solving across a wide variety of open-source and mobile platforms
- WebFX developers typically work on 25+ projects per year, so there is a high level of variety in work and two days are never the same!
- Our web-based projects use a variety of frameworks selected on a per-project basis. Some of the more popular frameworks our team leverages in projects are WordPress, Magento, Bootstrap, Zend Framework 2, and Google Functions. Training will be provided on all of our core platforms, tools, and technologies.
60% maintenance and debugging
35% building new functionality
5% consulting with other team members and clients
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members”.
On-site, state of the art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, trend watch reports, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns
What You'll Get
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
$47K - $52K, Negotiable (Based on experience and/or GPA & sample projects)
GPA 3.8+ :
add up to $3k to high range
Elite college or university & graduation with high honors:
Add $3.5k-$5k to high range