The Fleet Maintenance Manager works in cooperation and support of members in the Technical Services Team to gather information and build technical specifications of maintenance and repair projects for vessels in the RAND fleets.
- With the assistance and input of Vessel Managers, prepare technical specifications for renewal and maintenance works
- Manage vessel renewal and maintenance projects as assigned
- Assist in preparation of studies and evaluation of special projects
- Provide technical expertise to Operations Department
- Provide input on the vessel renewal and maintenance of existing assets
- Provide input in the conceptual development of new assets
- 3-5 years in the position of 2nd Engineer or higher is essential
- Familiarity with Construction and repair of Great Lakes vessels is preferred
- Technical Specifications writing
- Project Preparation and Management in high demanding environment
- Computer Ability: MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project, PMS Software
- Ability to prioritize amongst many competing demands to ensure vessel operation as well as the ability to identify risks to the operation and take steps necessary to minimize risk.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marine Engineering: 3 years (Required)