PixelPool is an international, world class retail- and brand interactive visualization company with offices in five countries. At our Portland, Oregon office we are currently looking for an exceptional Software Developer to work on innovative 3D Applications including Windows applications, Virtual Reality experiences and iOS apps. You will be working on projects for some of the world’s leading brands as well as creating tools for our development team(s). You will join our interactive team to work on projects for an international client base together with developers in the Netherlands and an international team of artists and asset creators.
We are looking for a social and highly motivated candidate that can think on their feet, is flexible and can adapt quickly to changing circumstances. We transpose a very motivated, friendly, and happy environment and hope to bring more people on board to positively evolve our amazing culture.
- Implementing systems in Unreal Engine 4 with Blueprints and C++.
- Backend programming and integration.
- Tools Creation and Third-Party Library implementation to support system creation.
- Collaboration with (technical) artists and designers.
- Establishing best practices as part of the development team.
- Implementing best practices to create core systems and custom plugins.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science.
- Two years programming experience in C++.
- Demonstrated experience with a 3D game engine (Unreal Engine, Unity, etc…).
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D Math.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, and software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement features rapidly and reliably.
- Comfortable in solving problems outside of primary area of expertise.
- A desire to work in a positive, collaborative and international team environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with UI/UX standards and creation.
- Programming experience in C# and python.
- Knowledge and understanding of Database Systems and SQL.
- Experience with implementing QA standards and methodologies.
What can we offer you?
- Working in a young, creative and dynamic environment in downtown Portland
- Being part of an international company with opportunities to travel abroad
- Create innovative products for renowned brands
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused