Post Summary/Important Features:
- Comprehensive Insurance and Benefit Packages!
- Opportunity for Career Growth and Development!
- Join a rapidly growing, technology focused team
MS Companies is seeking an energetic, experienced and self-motivated full-time Quality Engineer who will be responsible for direct involvement with customer quality and engineering teams. This hands-on position operates independently to advance the interest of the customer at an OEM or any assigned location. Pursue and initiate dialogue with key customer contacts to promote long-term and successful customer-supplier relationships.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an understanding of quality containment, sort and rework processes, address quality concerns, utilize MS Companies’ state-of-the-art technology (training provided) for data collection, measurement analysis, and root cause identification.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Responsible for understanding and adhering to safety guidelines
Responsible for effectively communicating with customer representatives concerning quality problems and oversee corrective actions that are implemented
Responsible for initiating or helping to coordinate containment/sort/rework processes
Responsible for attending meetings to comply to customer requirements and review internally and externally identified quality issues
Responsible for demonstrating a complete understanding of MS Force
- Associate degree in automotive field or related business field preferred, and/or demonstrated experience in automotive, manufacturing or related field
- Ability to produce, collect, understand and present data
- Knowledge and experience in root-cause analysis
- Excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on customer-focused proactive resolution, and de-escalation tactics
- Ability to dress, act and speak professionally to uphold the MS Companies standard our customers have grown accustomed to
- A Self-starter who excels at working independently within a diverse team environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
Take the first step in becoming a part of a team that is driven to improve every day, APPLY today!