Job Title: CNC Programmer
Location: Florence, SC
Duration: Permanent Job
Work with all related CAD, CAM and ancillary software programs utilizing intermediate to advanced knowledge while training towards full working knowledge.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to develop production strategies by assisting in the selection of cutting tools and work holding fixtures.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to develop fabrication strategies by assisting in identifying sequence of operations and recommending specific production equipment.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to estimate programming, setup, and run times for quoting purposes.
- Identify and drive cost reduction projects through the utilization of Lean Manufacturing principles by increasing automation and reducing manual as well as production steps where possible.
- Set-up and operate machinery during trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings to programmed control data ensuring functionality and performance.
- Act as liaison with shop floor personnel to improve Tool Data Sheets and Setup Instructions in order to obtain feedback leading to process improvement as well as increase production efficiency.
- Train or assist shop floor personnel in the use of programmable equipment and in the resolution of problems per processing requirements based on daily job assignments.
- Edit existing CNC programming code, per established company procedures in order to prevent line stoppage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- CNC: 4 years (Preferred)
- CAM programming: 2 years (Preferred)