Berlin, New Jersey
Churchill Consulting Engineers has built an outstanding reputation as a statewide engineering and surveying firm that delivers large-scale planning, design, surveying, permitting and construction workeragement services on a broad range of civil and environmental projects throughout the State of New Jersey. We work with some of the biggest firms, not only in New Jersey, but the whole country. The firm was founded over 40 years ago, and since its inception has been committed to not merely meeting its client's needs, but exceeding them with both innovative and cost-effective solutions.
A successful consulting engineering and surveying firm is built on the education, capabilities, experience and integrity of its professional staff. Throughout its existence, Churchill has maintained a commitment to providing its clients with the highest possible level of staff qualifications. Moreover, Churchill is equally committed to consistently utilizing the best available technologies for all of its work, so that its clients can share in the benefits of technological advances in productivity and precision.
Churchill Consulting Engineers has an excellent work environment which promotes team building and enjoyment of daily activities. Employment includes great benefits, such as 401K, Health and Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance and PTO days.
Churchill Consulting Engineers is seeking a CADD Drafter to join our team working on projects for various local, state and regional agencies. Primary responsibilities will include implementing surveyed information for engineering and planning projects. Tasks will also include assisting with drafting of basemap and project mapping in AutoCAD Civil3D and Microstation for use in design. Candidate should have an attention for detail and be energetic, self-motivated and eager to learn under the direction of our experienced professionals.
- Drafting of engineering plans and details at the direction of our staff engineers, CADD Manager or Survey Coordinator.
- Production milestones based on clear guidance of the CADD Manager or Survey Coordinator.
· Must have experience with AutoCAD Civil3D and Microstation.
· Fast learner and the desire to get better every day.
· Ability to follow instructions.
Churchill Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)
- MicroStation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location