Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Position Type: Contract
Who we are:
We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line effectively.
Top 3 Skills:
1. Selenium automation
2. Whitebox testing
3. Behavior Driven Development (Cucumber/JBHave)
Were is seeking a talented Quality Engineer to become part of the IT Quality Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle; experience in Quality Assurance processes, methodologies, and best practices; hands-on skills with test automation tools for functional, performance and load testing. The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced team driven environment, and have the ability to communicate well with cross functional teams.
- As a quality engineer, you will design, create, document, implement and maintain test scripts for complex on-demand and integration applications.
- You should be self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with the cross functional teams.
- You should have the ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment.
- You also have to be comfortable with initial manual testing of new features, so you have the understanding to architect and implement automation.
- You need have strong background in Object-Oriented programming concepts and constructs.
- You will need to identify missing test cases and refine existing scripts for modularity and to enable automation, estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation and identify risk based regression suites.
- You should have the ability to troubleshoot problems with application server, database and Operating system setup.
Required Technical Skills/Experience:
- 4-6 years experience in the below skills:
- Software development and/or quality engineering (data-driven, white box test automation and system-level testing)
- Programming experience in Java.
- Experience with Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices, SOA)
- Experience in testing and/or developing Enterprise Integration Systems and Financial applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or any engineering discipline.
- Experience in testing Salesforce application.
- Experience in multi-platform testing (Mobile, Desktop, Web)
- Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology
- Familiar with Open Source Automation Frameworks
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Contract
- Selenium Automation: 4 years (Required)
- Whitebox Testing: 4 years (Required)
- Cucumber: 3 years (Required)
- JBHave: 3 years (Required)
- Quality Assurance: 4 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: