Unified Communications Engineer
Remote or Onsite
Do you enjoy working with the best people in technology services? If you have a passion for helping customers in an environment that values integrity, accountability, respect, and talent, then NexusTek is for you!
NexusTek is a national, full-service provider of IT solutions to SMB organizations. We excel in tackling the complexities of partially and fully outsourced IT, voice system implementation, cloud enablement and migration, document management, data back-up and protection. At NexusTek, we never forget that even though technology changes, demonstrating integrity never does. We are proud of our past, excited about our future, and confident of our continued success.
We are seeking an experienced Unified Communications Engineer to design, deploy, and support the Company’s unified communications products and services including, but not limited to, ShoreTel, Mitel, Microsoft Voice and Microsoft Teams. This position combines solution design with industry knowledge and product expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical design and implementation for the Company’s unified products and services.
- Architect and communicate the solutions and contribute to or develop the Statements of Work.
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations to customers and sales prospects.
- Create and maintain reference architecture and design templates.
- Provide excellent technical support via telephone and email including return of customer calls, emails and inquiries with urgency.
- Assist clients in troubleshooting unified communications server issues including switch support, fax server configuration and call recording server configurations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues including call routing (analog and digital), call quality problems, WAN connectivity, and circuit implementation and changes.
- Assist clients in troubleshooting software issues such as move, add, change requests, and voicemail.
- Assist with unified communication upgrades.
The candidate must possess a relevant combination of education, experience and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Pay and Benefits:
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes PPO medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401K Plan and generous paid PTO and holidays.