Analytics Products Quality Engineer - Contract
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
As an Analytics Products Quality Engineer - Contract, you’ll be part of the development team, and work with developers, project managers and other stakeholders developing tests plans, executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting issues and working to resolve defects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work as part of the development team to refine feature and stories helping to drive quality into all aspect of the product
- Design, create, execute, track and maintain manual and automated functional and regression test suites
- Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation
- Analyze requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests
- Document, track and escalate issues
- Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality
- Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MS/BS degree in Mathematics (Statistics / Predictive Modeling) or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum driven development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- 1+ years as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with the following scripting languages:
- Rally CA Agile
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer