At RecallMax, we are looking for someone that is driven by a passion for designing experiences that display empathy for end-users and help our clients achieve their business goals. If you have the ability to organize content, develop information architectures, document scenarios and use cases, and delivering detailed wireframes and functional specifications is your day-to-day. Most importantly, you produce a variety of design solutions for a given problem and own the execution of key deliverables during the product development process.
If this sounds like you, you should definitely apply.
- You have a deep understanding of the iterative user experience design process. You know how to think ahead to how pages and components will function across different devices and for different audiences.
- You're proficient in designing/prototyping software: CC, Sketch and InVision
- You're collaborative. You love solving design problems and understand how your work fits with other disciplines, including writing, visual design, technologists, research, and data. You also understand how to use the UX design process to create alignment with the team and consensus with stakeholders.
- You can communicate effectively with developers. You have some knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of technology solutions.
- You're flexible. You know when to hold your ground and when to adapt your approach or recommendations based on feedback. You win the hearts and minds of clients by helping them ask the right questions, probing when necessary, and developing tailored strategies.
Technical Skills Required:
· Prototyping software/Wireframes (Invision/Sketch/Figma etc) – 2-5 yrs
· Image/Photoshop skills – 2-5 yrs
· HTML – 2-5 yrs
· CSS – 2-5 yrs
· BootStrap 3/4/5 – 1-3 yrs
· Willingness to help Development team with frontend integration, we will teach you the ways
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Front-end development: 1 year (required)
- UI design: 3 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place