INVENT Environmental Technologies, Inc. pursues the objective of developing and marketing superior engineering and processes worldwide; whichserve to protect and preserve our environment. Currently we focus on the area of industrial and municipal wastewater treatment. Our product range extends from supplying tailor-made stirrers and bio-aeration systems to providing sophisticated turn-key systems.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, self-motivated mechanical or civil engineer to perform duties in planning, designing, supporting, managing and overseeing installation of wastewater treatment projects. Strong organizational skills in project planning and experience in technical clarification are a must. Expertise in MS Office and MS Project is required. The candidate must have at least a Bachelor's degree or higher and 2 to 5 years of experience as an engineer, preferably in the wastewater treatment industry. Traveling to job sites and other branch offices is a requirement.
Career Level Required:
- Project planning and controlling
- Project related meetings with management
- Updates on project status
- Cost and time controlling
- Proficiency in contractual terms
- Project related correspondence with customers, contractors, planners and suppliers.
- Commissioning of designs and calculations
- Controlling of all drawings material lists
- Responsible for all offer inquiries with suppliers
- Responsible for all project related purchase orders
- Quality controlling of all orders
- Orderly manage project folders
- Creation of installation, start-up and service instructions
- Supervision of installation
- Supervision of start-up
- Problem reports to quality management
- Continuous controlling of project costs
- Controlling of warehouse stock levels
- Commissioning of cranes, and additional services
- Optimization of the construction work with the customers and site managers
- Project Reporting
- Documentation and archiving of project.
2+ to 5 Years
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering