Come join the team at Special Operations Forces - Global Logistics Support Services in Crestview Florida and be a part of an exciting, high-paced and agile work force.
The qualified candidate can expect to support the production management teams in the creation of multiple reports including but not limited to:
- Complete enterprise saving packages within the PTS system, failure analysis, defect cost analysis, and manpower planning charts.
- Complete time studies and determine standards for operations for use in multiple areas including efficiency reports, and routers.
- Facilitate and lay out new work stations, including 6S(5S) organized cabinets and areas.
- Analyze and design sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies within installation operations on a variety of aircraft configurations as well as aid in the design and flow of equipment and area layouts.
Establish methods for maximum utilization of personnel within a constricted work area.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
- Internships or previous positions providing experience in industrial engineering support.
- Familiarity with SAP.
- Familiarity with CAD or modeling software for use in layouts
- Familiarity with simulation software
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis techniques
- Ability to work within multiple software systems that may or may not interconnect.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College