Automation Programming Engineer
Brinkman Precision, Inc., a high tech component manufacturer in the aerospace industry is looking to add a full time team member to our automation team. The candidate must be passionate about programming and integrated systems. Brinkman’s automation team is focused on traditional and collaborative robots for a variety of manufacturing improvements, both internally and for our growing customer base. This is a salaried position which reports directly to the President of Brinkman Precision, Inc. and includes full medical benefits and 401K plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Knowledge of programming UR collaborative robots or similar
· Experience in a high tech manufacturing setting
· Knowledge of/interest in IOT and specifically machine data collection
· Creativity and enthusiasm
· The ability to imagine solutions beyond what already exists when it comes to use of automation
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· 3 Years of programming and networking experience is a plus
· Ability to communicate, train, and work in a team environment
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer excellent benefits along with a clean, safe, and welcoming environment.
Brinkman Precision, Inc. is part of Brinkman International Group, Inc., which has a successful 60 year history in the manufacturing industry. Our automation group, which resides with Brinkman Precision, Inc., is growing fast and we need smart, hungry team members to help fuel that growth. If you are a programmer who wants to be involved in an exciting, fast-paced, growing field, please apply today.
Please submit a resume with past experience listed for consideration.
EOE, including disability/vets.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location