ThirdLove is an SF-based venture-backed eCommerce business specializing in women's intimates (Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, Starwood Capital, Michael Kors, Eric Schmidt, and many others) – and one the fastest growing brands in the US.
We're looking for engineers to join our platform engineering team based in Córdoba (Argentina). The mission of this team includes (but is not limited to) deploying our growing suite of machine learning models – which play a key role in our continued quest to drive growth and customer satisfaction through data. This is a role that truly straddles the intersection of machine learning and engineering.
- Partner with data science and product to deploy and maintain our machine learning models.
- Maintain and develop an environment for continuously testing multiple versions of our models.
- Ensure that we're always at the forefront in terms of how we deploy and test our models.
- In-depth experience with deploying machine learning models through RESTful APIs,
- Understand machine learning and the value it brings to product recommendations.
- Think like an owner and an entrepreneur.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment.
- Obsessed with customer satisfaction.
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We're the innovative brand behind half-sizes and we're looking for talented people who share our commitment to providing a better, more intuitive shopping experience.
Our rapidly growing team (over 350 today) is based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We're funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market — we've been named one of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2018 ( https://www.forbes.com/next-billion-dollar-startups/ ), Best Breakthrough Start-Up ( https://www.glossy.co/announcement/sephora-wins-innovation-team-of-the-year-at-the-glossy-awards ), and one of 2018's Top Retail Disruptors ( https://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/05/prweb15469799.htm ).
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed an algorithm to help our customers find their perfect fit ( https://www.thirdlove.com/pages/fit-finder#/ ) — to date, over 11 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz. Since our inception, we've backed all of our decisions with the latest lift tests and media mix models, and because our teams work closely together across departments, we are able to achieve effective, dynamic results. Our people and our machines are always learning ( https://www.thirdlove.com/blogs/bimodal ).
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Every Day Is a New Day. Learn from the past but keep moving forward. Stay positive and optimistic.
- Make It Happen. Be proactive. Be thoughtful about how.
- Defy Conventions. Question the status quo. Ask why. Be nimble and embrace change.
- We're Stronger Together. Give your full attention, share information, and help others learn and develop.
- Put Customers First. Make every interaction count. Listen to, respect, and delight customers.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we'd love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.