LOCATION: Jayuya, Puerto Rico
Type: Full Time
Positions Available: One (1)
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
· Associate's degree (A. A.) from college or technical school in Instrumentation.
· 1 year of experience.
In this position you'll:
· Performs calibrations, inspections and steam sterilizer studies and provides technical support of critical systems area. Assuring that Company complies with all internal and external standards and regulations.
· Provides technical support at the critical systems area and assure the accomplishment of all external and internal policies and regulations.
· Performs laboratory tests such as: Steam studies; Environmental Tests Matter (PC) and Compressed Air (CA) monitoring, Differential Pressure Test, DOP Tests to HEPA filters, Filter Integrity Tests, etc.
· Fill out, analyzes and understand all necessary documentation to comply with all specifications, SOP's, protocols and instructions.
· Performs inspections and to all Plant Critical Systems such as: Distilled Water CA, Nitrogen, Environment, etc.
· Performs preventive maintenance works such as: calibrations, troubleshooting, etc. to all Plant Equipment.
· Audits, creates and makes changes to SOP's and department tests in compliance with all standards.
· Supports other critical systems areas when its necessary.
· Willing to work under minimum supervision.
· Occasionally willing to work any shift and Holidays as requested by immediate supervisor.
· Must keep the work area in the cleanest and order conditions.
To get hired at QUALITY CONSUTING GROUP, you MUST be:
· We're a growing 60+ person company.
· We are actively looking for the best candidate.
· We accept applications and RESUME’s
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Calibrations: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish/ English (Required)