We are looking for Junior Software Developers within travelling distance of Annapolis, Maryland.
We are a software development firm and wish identify Junior Developers, who wants a challenge in a fun environment.
You will be working with a Team who want to be part of a team responsible for building the applications needed by our current State Clients.
Major job function is: -
- Working closely with the Team to ensure successful service delivery
- Willing to learn the our technology, so you can progress in the company, and join the fulltime Senior Technical Developers
- Experience in implementations.
- Experience in working with small teams
- Providing customer support for a large business financial system
- Strong experience and understanding of Government information needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical information clearly and accurately
- Experience using .Net, SQL, OLAP and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Annapolis, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 1 year (Required)
- Software Implementation: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location