Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
As a Structural Engineering Intern at Thornton Tomasetti, you will have the opportunity to take part in the following:
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
- Undergraduate or graduate student with concentration in engineering or architecture.
- Excellent academic record.
- Comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
- Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.
Thornton Tomasetti is proud to be an equal employment workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Thornton Tomasetti are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.