Commercial Millwork Estimator for Buda Woodworks
We are a premier, custom architectural millwork and cabinetry provider for the Central Texas area located near Austin, TX, providing quality architectural woodwork and millwork for both commercial and residential projects since 1992
We are a fast-growing company and are currently seeking to add an experienced commercial millwork estimator but will consider candidates with relevant industry estimating experience. If you have a proven track record estimating various aspects of commercial and residential work, we would like to speak to you about this great opportunity!
Millwork Estimators will be responsible for seeking out new project opportunities with general contractors, preparing detailed, comprehensive pricing proposals in order to win new business for the company.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Estimating software experience, such as Excel, Planswift, Innergy or other like software.
- Appreciate candidates that can bring their own ideas to the table regarding estimating processes and tools.
- No less than 3 years experience soliciting vendor/subcontractor quotes in an architectural or construction environment with a strong working knowledge of the woodworking industry.
- Ability to assess bid opportunities, handle basic contract negotiation, manage bid schedules, attend site/scope review meetings, communicate professionally with clients, in person, on the phone and through email.
- Experienced in Estimating Change Orders and working with customers to value engineer solutions to help fit budgets.
- Minimum of 3 years of generating material take offs from architectural plans.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be a team player and approach challenges respectfully and professionally.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are committed to excellence and complete customer satisfaction, and are ready to take your skills to the next level, this may be your opportunity. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a growing, entrepreneurial environment, which recognizes and values your contributions. We will consider relocation assistance for the right candidate. To be considered for this position, please reply with your resume or call 512-312-0550 and ask to speak with Carson or TJ.
Job Type: Full-time
- millwork estimating: 3 years (Preferred)