We are an established content technology company that focuses on content analytics and monetization. With some of the biggest publishers in the world as our clients, we give them unique insight into how their content is performing, as well as tools that help them better monetize their content, without sacrificing content quality or user privacy. We are looking for passionate and dedicated developers to join our team and help us create the next generation of content publishing and analytics tools.
As a member of the team, you would be working in a micro service ecosystem, with PHP at it's core, with tools like Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, as well as with frontend technologies like webpack, Saas, VueJS etc. Being a technology focused company, we are looking for someone who loves learning and experimenting with new things. We are also looking for someone who loves pushing themselves to achieve bigger and better things. We are a small company trying to do big things and every person counts.
- Degree in computer science
- Experience with modern web development frameworks
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Memcache, Redis, MongoDB, or Elasticsearch
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, and frontend pre-processors (such as Saas)
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with unit testing