HCL America is looking for talented Entry Level Engineer to join our team in Frisco TX. For this particular role, we are looking for Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or Electromechanical Engineering or Bio-Medical Engineering.
. who have 0-3 years of experience.
- Design and/or plan protocols for equipment or processes to produce products meeting internal and external safety and quality requirements in medical device software.
- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems.
- Develop validation master plans, process flow diagrams, test cases, or standard operating procedures.
- Identify deviations from established product or process standards and provide recommendations for resolving deviations.
- Participate in internal or external training programs to maintain knowledge of validation principles, industry trends, or novel technologies.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Systems Analysis, Operations, Systems Evaluation and Comprehension of Large Volume of Data.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate these personality traits – Integrity, Dependability, Adaptability/Flexibility, Attention to Detail, and Care for others.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- HCL opened its first US office in 1989 in Sunnyvale, California, with a vision of being part of the growth and advancement of the country’s technology industry. Since that time, HCL has expanded across 21 states to form and a workforce involved in high-end engineering and technology development projects that will shape the future of business.
- As an IT services provider, HCL provides custom software development, product engineering and consulting services to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries. HCL is a $6.7 billion IT services company with over 111,092 professionals operating across 31 countries and is growing at 14% YOY in revenues. There are around 10,000 employees in the U.S under the HCL America Inc. branch of HCL.
· Please follow the link to know more https://www.hcltech.com/geo-presence/united-states
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $32.00 /hour