Reporting line: US Operations Manager
Direct reports: N/A
Interface and team work with: US FEs and Ops Mgr
Location: North Dakota
*2-3 years of Wireline experience is preferred.
*Not a rotational position, prefer someone local to ND.
Role and Responsibilities:
As part of the US Land Operations Team, the field engineer's primary role will be to run EV's industry-leading down hole camera system to inspect oil/gas wells on slickline, e-line, coiled tubing, and drill pipe . Other sensors are run in combination with the camera - including calipers and other production logging tools. Operations are often at short notice and around the clock - so flexibility is a key attribute. The primary work area will be in North Dakota & Wyoming, but work across the US from EV's other bases will be required occasionally. When not involved in field operations, the field engineer will then turn attention to tool maintenance and assist with field sales as directed.
EV focuses not only on operating top tier tools but also being the “Go To” provider in well diagnosis. Our role is to gather sound data and package it so that our clients have a clear understanding of the well conditions. This is a very unique business and most of the training is on the job under several more experienced mentors.
Specific training on EV’s existing product lines will be provided as required, and further training will be provided as future product lines are released. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of class leading, innovative products. They will be expected to exceed client expectations regarding service quality and assist other members of the team in achieving this goal.
Further detail on responsibilities
- Abiding by and maintaining adherence to Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Primarily onshore operation of Company’s Product Lines within the US, including:
o Downhole Video Logging
o Caliper Logging
o Production Logging
- Transporting EV equipment to work locations (sometimes remote) via company vehicle and then rigging up to run the service. This requires working well with other service companies and the co. representative on location for a successful job.
- Equipment preparation prior to equipment mobilization.
- Completing the Preventative Maintenance expected of the tools and equipment. This includes inspecting and reporting any item of note.
- Serve as the front line client interface at their operational sites.
- Preparation of required documentation including but not limited to operating procedures, risk assessments, operational reports and service reports.
- Preparation of required reporting including but not limited to concise run reporting, API format logs, video reports, data manipulation for presentation, transmission and analysis.
- Completion of pre and/or post-job testing as required at Company or client nominated site.
- Attendance of meetings with clients and service companies as required
- Recommending and getting approval for new or revised operating procedures and/or equipment improvements or Products.
- Behaving in a professional, courteous and suitable manner at all times.
- Abiding by and adhering to the Company’s Code of Business Conduct.
Key Performance Indicators
- Positive feedback from customers
- Failure reports generated when needed
- Observation card filled out – goal 1/month
- Field tickets complete w/job log- turn in ASAP
- Zero accidents / incidents
- Tool maintenance pre/post job – follow PM schedule and document
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
EVO, Inc. follows all local and state required Covid-19 guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)