Jif-Pak Manufacturing in Vista, CA, the global leader in innovative nettings and casings is looking for a full-time Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic II for 2nd shift (3:30pm to 12am) that will support the organization by troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production equipment.
Under general supervision, the maintenance mechanic duties will include inspecting and maintaining production equipment and addressing to scheduled and unscheduled service and repair request. Perform mechanic skills such as electrical testing, troubleshooting and repairs, including VFD, PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repairs on production equipment. Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service on production equipment. Follows safety policies and practices established by Jif-Pak Manufacturing safety and maintenance program including by not limited to: Personal Protection (PPE) Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO), Electrical Safety, and maintenance safety guidelines.
- 4 plus years of maintenance mechanic experience in manufacturing environment; the equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Must be able to understand Electro-Mechanical Equipment.
- Must understand Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), and fluid power findings or issues (hydraulics and pneumatics,) and be able to explain mechanical repairs and/or solutions.
- Must have basic fabrication skills: welding, basic drilling, bolting and torqueing for various fasteners.
- Must have knowledge of reading blue prints.
- Must have experience with safety guidelines: Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO), Electrical Safety and production maintenance guidelines.
- Must have good communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of employees within the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Electrical certification is desired but not required.
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay & 401K
Come by Today & Apply or Submit Resume
1451 Engineer Street
Vista, CA 92081
Applications given Monday to Friday 8am to 11am or 1pm to 3pm.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance mechanic: 4 years (Required)
- Hydraulics: 4 years (Required)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC): 4 years (Required)
- Variable Frequency Device (VFD): 4 years (Required)
- Electrical: 4 years (Required)
- Pneumatics: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off