**Position requires a DoD SECRET Level Security Clearance. Active at the time of application.**
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY:
Curriculum Developer (Junior-Mid level)
Consultant / Senior Consultant
Camp Pendleton, CA; Camp Lejeune, NC; Albany, GA; Marine Corps Base, Hawaii; Okinawa, Japan ; or Quantico, VA
Sehlke Consulting is seeking a qualified professional to support the Marine Corps Logistics Chain Management (GCSS-MC/LCM) Increment 1 system by providing curriculum development support. GCSS-MC/LCM is the technology centerpiece for logistics modernization in the Marine Corps. It provides accurate, near real time integrated logistics information and enterprise-wide visibility of logistics data, enabling Marines to make informed decisions about the logistics chain commensurate with the operational tempo.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES:
- Assists in the Development of IT curricula to task specific training.
- Shall follow all CM and release management requirements for training material and systems. This includes managing training material items as configuration items, ensuring creation of end-user interim training materials, incorporation into courseware, and retirement of outdated items.
- Conduct user training needs analysis and associated tasks for approved system changes, including functional and technical modifications, system test events, and operations and sustainment.
- 2-5 years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation for business, mathematics, engineering or scientific settings using a variety of information technology.
- Must possess Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) Experience.
- Must have experience with Oracle applications DBA and EBS experience.
- Must be familiar with Marine Corps and Navy training standards and policies.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, and Planning areas.
- Experience with Supply Administration, Maintenance, or Maintenance Management Office, Unit Account Manager.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.