Seeking PHYSICS or MATH graduates with a minor in CS or software technology bent that can learn/grow.
Discover the feelings of Camaraderie and Family while being technically challenged to grow!
Be a collaborative team member on the design and development of dynamic Enterprise Web and Mobile applications for a variety of clients like Verizon, Capital One, and Cardinal Health in small teams. Work in a fast-paced, hands-on capacity in a client-facing role, seeing first-hand the impact of you/your team's work on a daily basis.
- Physics, Math, or Engineering fundamentals
- High energy / Attitude
We take care of our EAI Family :
- FREE catered lunch DAILY - Stipend provided during COVID work from home.
- Paid Training (Coursera, CodeAcademy, NoFluffJustStuff, Google DevFest, pre-paid courses, mentoring)
- FREE snacks/drinks - Multiple varieties of soft drinks, coffee/tea, Gatorade, beer Regular social gatherings
- EAI has NEVER HAD LAYOFFS. We have carried our folks through multiple tough cycles, 2002, 2009, 2010, COVID, and will continue to do so!
We are growing, and looking for someone like YOU who wants to be part of a fun, passionate, and highly accomplished team with Hackathons and regular events like Poker and Movie Night to keep the spirits alive.
Combine that with daily catered lunch from such restaurants as Cava, Chipotle, Plaka Grill, Jason's Deli, and Shake Shack and you can see that we strive to foster a family-friendly culture that emphasizes teamwork, camaraderie, and openness.
Please share your information with us / MUST APPLY HERE:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
All EAi Family members currently work from home. As folks are getting they will start to be allowed to return to the office. NO REQUIREMENT for coming to the office until we have a clearer picture.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location