Lone Mountain is a family-owned business with culture centered around core values. We allow customers to achieve the dream of owning their own truck through no balloon payments, buyouts, or minimum credit scores. Our company continues to see double digit increases in sales and our future is bright! As we continue to grow, we need individuals who align with family principles. Drive your career forward at Lone Mountain!
At Lone Mountain, we create and maintain a variety of web applications for both internal and external users. We are looking for talented and passionate developers to join our team. A Developer is responsible for developing real-world applications that are highly utilized for day to day operations of the company. Our team plans and executes based on the Agile principle.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of relational database experience (MySQL, SQL Server)
- 2-3 years of experience in a strongly-typed programming language
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
Job ID: 1270
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off