BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Digital Banking Software Developer III will primarily be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the Digital Banking/Mobile Platform. These duties include developing and maintaining the Digital Banking Platform including middleware, Apple iOS client, Android client, Mobile website client and HTML 5 web client.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Develop the digital banking platform: Android, Apple Object C and xCode, HTML 5 mobile website, JSON web service
- Participate in complete project life cycle. Provide technical requirements/specifications, project estimates, and system design configuration for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures
- Provide input on application architecture and design.
- Provide application support by diagnosing and remediating problems, performing root cause analysis, developing and maintaining application documentation, defining and maintaining application configuration, designing and executing application disaster recovery, tracking and remediating metrics and trends of application performance.
- 5 years or more of application development experience.
- Experience with Spring Framework IOC container preferred.
- Experience with Tomcat or similar application server.
- 3-5 years experience with Android SDK and/or iOS Objective C/Swift.
- 3-5 years experience with Android Studio and/or Apple xCode.
- Experience with mobile application deployment via Google Play and or Apple App Store.
- Web application development experience with HTML5/JQuery preferred.
- Database development and design experience preferred.
- Understanding of relational database principles and tools. e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
- Strong understanding of programming languages and frameworks e.g., Microsoft .Net, C##, Java, Objective C.
- Strong understanding of SDLC includes Quality/Testing Methodologies and Disaster recovery.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Technology/Science, or a related field and 5-7 years experience in client/server design and development, web design and development, and database design development. PREFERRED: Banking/Financial Service experience