At Contemporary Office Interiors we specialize in selling furniture and creating ergonomic and functional interior design furniture solutions. You must have an interest in furniture and design to be successful in this role. Please explain in your cover letter why furniture is of interest to you.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Network with appropriate referral sources to general leads
- Collaborate with in house design and operations teams to ensure that requirements are met in final installation of product.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, and be able to communicate to clients how they would fit in their environment
- 3-5 years in business sales or related market
- Excellent organization skills with emphasis on multi-tasking, priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn new proprietary pricing software to generate quotes
- Strong communication skills, both in oral presentation and written
- Interest in interior design or decorating, passion for helping improve the quality of life for people at work. Ability to read floorplans an asset
You will provide great customer service combined with product knowledge to become a trusted advisor to your clients. If you can multi task, enjoy meeting people and have great presentation skills, this is an opportunity to grow with great earning potential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)