Stefanini Group is hiring!
Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!
Open to W2 candidates!
- Support customer and core vehicle development activities for brake control systems
- Calibrate vehicles for various brake control functions to achieve vehicle performance targets
- Evaluate/compare system performance in core development vehicles and benchmark vehicles
- Perform vehicle performance verification tests and data reduction
- Create and maintain data reduction routines/scripts
- Author verification test reports
- Coordinate resolution of vehicle and integration issues during the vehicle development cycle
- Interface with an algorithm, foundation brake, actuator, and electronic control unit engineering
- Develop and maintain brake system performance specifications
- Support vehicle development test trips (domestic and internationally)
- Support customer buy-off ride events
- Support the development of brake control algorithms
- Support the development of actuator control strategies
- Travel up to 50% (especially during December-April)
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics
- Understanding of modern controls techniques and theory
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of hardware and software design
- Knowledge of simulation development tools such as Matlab/Simulink
- Good oral and written communications skills
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Masters' degree in Engineering
- 3-10 years' experience in the automotive industry, preferably in brake controls or vehicle testing
- Vehicle brake system knowledge
- Simulation and modeling experience
- Ability to read and interpret Simulink models and compiled C-code
- Experience in developing performance specifications
- High-performance driving experience
- Experience with data acquisition systems and data collection/reduction
- Experience with HIL testing or vehicle testing
Who We Are
The Stefanini Group is a global provider of offshore, onshore, and nearshore outsourcing, IT digital consulting, systems integration, application, and strategic staffing services to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. Our presence is in countries like the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and more than 400 clients across a broad spectrum of markets, including financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Stefanini is a CMM level 5, IT consulting, company with a global presence. We are CMM Level 5 company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Best time to call?
- Best number to reach you?
- Your work authorization (are you eligible to work with any employers without sponsorship?)
- Tax Term: Are you amenable to work on W2?
- What pay range are you looking for to make a move?
Work Location: Remote