We are looking for an experienced Design/Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Create solid models of customer parts from 2D drawings.
- Create solid models and drawings of the forge, trim and machine tooling required to produce finished parts.
- Utilize forge simulation software to validate forge tooling design.
- Purchase materials, supplies and components required to manufacture tooling.
- May include working directly with customers throughout the part development process.
- Assist manufacturing departments with process implementation and improvements.
- Evaluate current processes to determine possible improvements that can be implemented to improve safety, quality, or reduce cost.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Forging or Forming experience preferred.
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location