Join the QComp Team!
Robotic Solutions Applications Engineer
QComp Technologies is a robotic systems integrator in the Fox Valley that serves clients throughout the United States and Canada. Our company, which is based in Greenville, provides robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for clients in the flat glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper, and metals industries.
In an effort to support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the QComp team as Robotic Solutions Applications Engineer.
In this role, you will be tasked with helping our sales staff conceptualize robotic automation opportunities. Utilizing QComp's vast repertoire of past solutions as a base and creating new concepts to meet our customer's automation needs. Gathering technical information to develop a concept, estimate the costs and prepare a proposal for sales to present to the customer.
QComp Technologies has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with a total plant capacity of 30,000 square feet. QComp engineers, programs, assembles, stages and tests the complete robot cell at the Greenville location, in our environmentally controlled shop.
Growing – And that's not an accident. We are a fast-paced company that has the strategic focus in place to reach the goal of continued growth in our field of robotic solutions. We are proud to be part of OwnersEdge which provides the resources to facilitate our aggressive growth initiatives.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners and being part of a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience, have built an excellent reputation in the robotics industry, and we believe that our value results from enriching our customers' success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Award Winning – It's no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are the recipient of the ABB 2015 Outstanding Performance Value Partner and a FANUC 2017 Outstanding Sales Growth Integrator.
You can contribute and have an impact by…
- Preparing quotes and proposals for automation solutions for our customers to improve their competitive advantage
- Helping customers find solutions to improve their employees work environment
- Helping our sales staff to concept robotic application solutions
- Assisting project engineers with concepts and transferring customer knowledge to the project team during the project process
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the proposal and project process
Qualifications & Experience you bring…
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, electrical or related degree
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, creative thinker, able to visualize solutions
- 1 to 5 years of experience in technical concepts or automation components
- Familiarity with Robotic Automation - preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.