Weissco Power LLC, a third-party provider of Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Service is looking for an experienced Sales/Business Development professional.
This position is responsible for selling equipment related to critical power systems. Sales are primarily conducted via telephone, bid sites, email and meetings. Candidate must be results driven and be able to build rapport with a wide variety of sources to develop business, including cold calling, database prospecting, networking with area engineers, contractors and enterprise end users. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Ideal candidate would have experience selling UPS equipment or have an electrical background and knowledge of critical support equipment, batteries and data center knowledge, but will train someone with the right business development skills.
Minimum Skills required include:
- Proven record of reaching and exceeding targeted sales goals at established margins while adhering to all operational and reporting expectations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong telephone and client communications
- Must have proficient computer skills and be able to work with various software programs (Outlook, Microsoft office, Salesforce)
- Must demonstrate superior ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be results-oriented professional with self-confidence, well disciplined, perseverance, and a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to develop qualified leads as well as continue existing client relationships
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base and service the needs of existing and future customers.
Compensation will be based on experience and can include, 1099 and full commission, hourly + commission, base + Commission or draw with commission.
Job Type: Full-time
- Critical Power: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Required)